- All purchases are for full cases of product unless otherwise noted.
- All orders are subject to a $1,000 minimum order. This includes shipping costs and sales tax (if applicable).
- You do not need to apply for an account or contact us before placing an order.
- Between February and June, our website shows all items in stock that we expect to receive in time for July 4th delivery. If you require delivery earlier in the spring, call us and we can help you build an order from items that will be available in time for your event.
- Orders can be updated at any time before they ship. As such, we encourage customers to place their orders as early as possible to reserve inventory and take advantage of early-order discounts. Simply call or email us to discuss any changes you would like to make.
- If an item on your order becomes unavailable for any reason, we will contact you to discuss substitution options. We make our best effort to recommend items as similar as possible in price and performance.
- We will not run payment until your order is ready to ship (except PayPal).
- Customers who pay with PayPal can apply for credit through PayPal Credit during checkout.
- You must have a PayPal account set up with a linked bank account before you place your order.
- PayPal Credit is subject to approval by PayPal and is not guaranteed.
- Discounts are available based on order volume. The discount thresholds are listed below.
- All orders are shipped by FedEx Freight. Actual shipping rates will be displayed in your shopping cart while you shop. See Shipping Information for more details and shipping restrictions.
- Florida customers with tax-exempt status should fax or email us documentation so we can remove sales tax from your orders. You can still order through the website, and we will make the adjustment for you and provide an updated invoice.
- For safety and liability reasons, we cannot accept returns.
We offer pricing discounts for our customers based on their order volume. These discounts are applied automatically in your shopping cart as you shop.
|$1,500 - $3,499||5%|
|$3,500 - $5,999||10%|
|Discounts are applied automatically in your cart.|
Understanding Case Packs
Each item's product listing includes the case pack, which lets you know how many of the item are in each case as well as how the item is packed. This can be difficult to understand if you haven't worked with information in this format before, so we want to demystify it for you.
As an example, an item's case pack might be "12/80/16" for a brick of firecrackers. Each number represents a grouping of the product, so in this case, there are 12 bricks, each brick consists of 80 packs, and each pack consists of 16 individual firecrackers. This is helpful when determining how many selling units each case contains. You may choose to sell the bricks and have 12 selling units per case, or you may sell the packs individually for 960 selling units per case.
Another example would be roman candles, which are often packed 24/6. There are 24 packs in a case, each containing 6 roman candles.
An easier case pack might simply say 4/1 or just 4, which is common for 500-gram repeaters. This means "4 sets of 1 unit each," which is just 4 individual items in the case. We usually just list these as "4" instead of "4/1" for simplicity's sake.
If you have any questions or needs not addressed here, please contact us and we'll be glad to help.