Shipping Cutoffs for Independence Day Delivery
- June 21 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- June 22 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- June 23 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- June 28 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- June 29 at 12:00 p.m. ET
Please keep in mind the minimum order is $1,000.00. You can place your order online or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send credit card information by email – a member of our sales team will contact you for payment details.
We cannot by law ship to the following states unless you have a permit - NO EXCEPTIONS:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, DC
- AFO/FPO Addresses in any state
We also do not ship outside the continental U.S. except to Alaska, but freight is very expensive to Alaska.
All shipped orders are delivered by a freight carrier, usually FedEx Freight. You must be present to receive delivery and you must sign for receipt of your order. There are several ways that the shipment can be delivered depending on your needs:
- Delivery to a residential address. If you want your order delivered to a residential location, the shipping company will call you once your order arrives at the local terminal to schedule a delivery appointment. This typically adds a day to the transit time but can be longer in rural areas. We will automatically include a lift gate on the shipping service to assist unloading your order. There is a residential-delivery fee that covers the additional cost charged by the shipping company for appointment delivery and a liftgate to lower your pallets to the ground. Beyond that, the delivery driver is not obligated to move the pallets anywhere else on the property. They sometimes do as a courtesy, which is always appreciated, but it's ultimately at their discretion and is not included as part of the residential delivery service. Note that businesses run from a residence must still choose residential delivery.
- Delivery to a commercial address. If you have your order shipped to a commercial address, the shipping company will deliver your shipment during regular business hours without making an appointment. If you do not have a loading dock or fork lift available, you can request a lift gate on the delivery truck for an additional fee. This will allow the driver to lower your pallet(s) to the ground from the truck.
- Pickup from the shipping terminal. This is a good option if you can't accept delivery at your business or your residence. The freight company will hold the shipment at the local shipping terminal and call you to come pick it up. Most small wholesale orders require at least a pickup truck or SUV to transport your product, while larger orders can require box trucks. You will be required to show ID to pick up the order.
Customers in Florida and Georgia will be offered the option to pick up your order from our warehouse in Orange Park, FL. Pickups are available by appointment only. Our sales staff will contact you once your order has been processed to schedule your pickup at your convenience Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm. Extended pickup hours are available in December and June but pickups are not available on December 31 or July 4.
To ensure that your wholesale pickup goes as smoothly as possible, we ask that you please adhere to the following:
- Please allow 24 hours for order processing and fulfillment before your pickup. We do not currently offer same-day pickup.
- Please wait for our sales team to schedule an appointment for you before visiting us. We're always happy to see you but your order won't be ready if your appointment hasn't been scheduled.
- Please arrive on time for your pickup appointment. This day and time have been reserved just for you to ensure that your order is ready and that you are able to get in and out as quickly as possible.
- We cannot make changes to your order during your pickup appointment. The order will be prepared by our warehouse in advance and they will be ready to load your vehicle. Any changes may forfeit your pickup window and require rescheduling on a different day.
- Bring a vehicle large enough to accommodate your entire wholesale order. Wholesale cases of fireworks can be very large, and a compact car does not have enough room for most orders. Think pickup trucks, cargo vans, and trailers! See our blog article on The Right Vehicle Size for Your Wholesale Fireworks Pickup for help deciding how big of a vehicle you need.
- When you arrive, check in at the office located under the metal awning at the center of the building. To gain access to the office, ring the bell located to the left of the single door to be “buzzed” into the building.
- Please do not enter our retail store to pick up your wholesale order. The retail staff is not able to assist you and will send you back outside to the office door located in the middle of the building. (You are of course welcome to shop the store, you just can't pick up your order there!)
- Please bring your ID with you when you pick up your order.
Business customers: You will be offered placards and required to sign a D.O.T. release before transporting hazardous materials (fireworks) from our premises. If you are not familiar with D.O.T. shipping regulations and are not hazmat certified, we highly recommend having your order shipped to maintain compliance. Our staff and shipping carriers have all the necessary training and certifications to ensure that your fireworks are transported safely and securely. (This does not apply to customers picking up fireworks for personal use.)
For product quality and liability reasons, we cannot accept returns. If you experience a performance defect with any of our products, contact us with the details.
Shipping Damage or Loss
We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen merchandise. Always inspect your order and have the driver note any damages on the delivery receipt BEFORE signing. Forward any such information to us so we can assist you in making a claim with the shipping company. In most cases we can ship replacements free of charge, but only if it is noted on the paperwork at the time of delivery.
Additional Shipping Information
Make sure that fireworks are legal in your area and that you have all required permits. It is your responsibility, not that of Superior Fireworks, to ensure that you can legally possess these fireworks. People not having permits where required run the risk of fines and/or confiscation without any recourse to us or the shipping company. Neither Superior Fireworks nor the shipping companies know all the exact county and local laws in your area and are not responsible for the use of our merchandise.