We’re excited to announce our first ever photo and video contest — Show Us Your Show! We love seeing all the fun and exciting ways your use our fireworks at your 4th of July celebrations and want to share in that excitement through your photos and videos.
Best of all, you can win a Superior Fireworks Swag Pack and up to $250 toward your next fireworks purchase!
How to Enter
All you have to do is capture your favorite moments:
- Family 4th of July Celebration
- Fireworks Stash
- Fireworks Show Setup
- Fireworks Display
And send the photos and videos to email@example.com by midnight on July 14 to enter the contest! For files that are too large to email, you can use a free file-transfer service like WeTransfer through their website or app, or upload videos to YouTube and send us a link.
We’ll sort through all your prize-worthy submissions and announce three winners by Friday, July 19.
Each winner will receive a Superior Fireworks Swag Pack with t-shirts, hats, and other logo-emblazed goodies, in addition to credit toward your next purchase:
- 1st Place: $250
- 2nd Place: $150
- 3rd Place: $100
Prize credits will be applied to your customer account and ready to spend on your next fireworks haul!
Get Ready Today!
Start planning now by grabbing those stash photos and setup photos before the 4th, and making sure someone is ready to take pictures and record video of your fireworks celebration!
We look forward to sharing a small part of the fun and excitement with you and your family and friends this 4th of July and can’t wait to see it!
We were overwhelmed by so many great submissions and couldn’t just pick three winners, so we decided to choose three photo winners and three video winners! Visit our Facebook page to see their winning entries. Thank you to everyone who participated in our contest and congratulations to the winners!
- Rocky Monaco
- Robert Benton
- Josh Irwin
- Landon Puckett
- Dan Robertson
- Jon Spaller
Of course, every contest has its rules and fine print, so here goes:
- There is no limit to the number of eligible submissions.
- Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or after June 27, 2019 and before 11:59:59 EST on July 14, 2019.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age and residents of the United States. Void where prohibited.
- The prize winners will be selected within the sole, subjective discretion of Superior Fireworks, LLC.
- Account credit value must be used toward a future purchase at Superior Fireworks, LLC and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- By entering the contest you are representing to Superior Fireworks, LLC that you are the sole owner to the rights of the content submitted and that any other persons shown in the submission have been informed, and understand, that their likeness may be used as outlined in these rules.
- By entering this contest, all entrants agree that the Superior Fireworks, LLC may use, regardless of whether the entrant is a prize winner or not, the entrants name and pictures/videos presented for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, in any form whatsoever, without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT SUPERIOR FIREWORKS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO ANY PERSONS, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, RESULTING FROM THE SUBMISSION AND YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
We announced the winners on our Facebook page and also just updated this post with the results!
Can you download from Dropbox if sent an invitation?
Yep, that will work. Send that invitation to email@example.com. Thanks!
this is awesome, thanks for doing this
This is fun for us! We’re really enjoying seeing everything that’s been submitted and can’t wait to start sharing some of it.
Time limit on videos?
No time limit! However, it may be easier to just send multiple shorter videos or to just pick a few minutes that are especially awesome for your entry. We don’t mind watching a full show, though, so if that’s what you’ve got, send away!
That’s the spirit!