We’re excited to announce our fifth annual photo and video contest — Show Us Your Show! We love seeing all the fun and exciting ways your use our fireworks at your 4th of July celebrations and want to share in that excitement through your photos and videos. Like always, we’re going to recognize 6 winners – 3 photo winners and 3 video winners.
This year’s winners will receive a Superior Fireworks t-shirt and a Superior Fireworks gift card valued up to $250!
How to Enter
All you have to do is capture your favorite moments:
- Family 4th of July Celebration
- Fireworks Stash
- Fireworks Show Setup
- Fireworks Display
And send the photos and videos to email@example.com by midnight on July 23 to enter the contest! We’re giving you an extra week this year to get all of your submissions ready, because we know how much work some of you put into it. For files that are too large to email (especially videos), you can use a free file-transfer service like WeTransfer through their website or app, or upload videos to YouTube and send us a link. If you have your own account through a service like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, etc., you can share your files through that as well!
We’ll sort through all your prize-worthy submissions and announce six winners starting no later than Wednesday, July 26.
Each winner will receive a Superior Fireworks t-shirt in addition to a gift card toward your next purchase:
- 1st Place: $250
- 2nd Place: $150
- 3rd Place: $100
We will choose three winners for photo submissions and three winners for video submissions.
Get Ready Today!
Start planning now by grabbing those stash photos and setup photos before the 4th, and making sure someone is ready to take pictures and record video of your fireworks celebration! We highly recommend shooting your videos in landscape (horizontal) orientation, so keep that in mind when making plans!
We look forward to sharing a small part of the fun and excitement with you and your family and friends this 4th of July and can’t wait to see it!
Start submitting today!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our contest and congratulations to the winners! Check out this highlight video featuring tons of your submissions and keep scrolling down to see the winners below!
1. Rick Schomburg
2. Brett Bjorn
3. Bob Schuemann
1. Alan Regan
2. Austin Carter
3. Hailey Fulton
Of course, every contest has its rules and fine print, so here goes:
- There is no limit to the number of eligible submissions.
- Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or after June 30, 2023 and before 11:59:59 EST on July 23, 2023.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age and residents of the United States. Void where prohibited.
- The prize winners will be selected within the sole, subjective discretion of Superior Fireworks, LLC.
- Gift card value must be used toward a future purchase at Superior Fireworks, LLC and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- By entering the contest you are representing to Superior Fireworks, LLC that you are the sole owner to the rights of the content submitted and that any other persons shown in the submission have been informed, and understand, that their likeness may be used as outlined in these rules.
- By entering this contest, all entrants agree that the Superior Fireworks, LLC may use, regardless of whether the entrant is a prize winner or not, the entrants name and pictures/videos presented for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, in any form whatsoever, without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT SUPERIOR FIREWORKS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO ANY PERSONS, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, RESULTING FROM THE SUBMISSION AND YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.